Kristi Talmadge for Senate
- It's time for real Unity, real Solutions and Ending Corruption
- Revise our Energy Policy to allow for adequate drilling and refining of oil and gas to reduce inflation spikes while simultaneously funding new solar and wind projects to transition to low carbon and renewable energy solutions.
- Legalize Cannabis, Deschedule it from the DEA Schedule 1, release prisoners and expunge records for marijuana offenses.
- Create a new Income Driven Repayment plan with lower payments based on income and tax credits to offset interest to ensure borrowers are paying what is fair based on their current income without incurring massive compound interest.
- Cap Interest Rates Banks can charge on Credit Cards and cap ATM usage fees.
- Push for a mandate requiring all High School students take a personal finance class before they graduate and get thrown to the wolves at the banks and universities who don't tell them the true costs.
- Develop an affordable housing initiative to increase housing for the elderly, families and the disabled. There is no reason for the homelessness crisis in the richest country in the world.
- Fund new programs for adults and children to address Mental Health and Addiction struggles including inpatient and outpatient programs to foster healing and better outcomes.
Contributions to Friends of Kristi are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old. I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.